Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Short but sweet...

Or not. This is going to be short because I have yet another doctor's appointment today. This one with the GP to go over last week's ct scan results. Of course the gyn already went over them with me, so it will be interesting to find out if they interpret them the same. He, of course, always reads me the entire report where she just said "everything's fine'. I don't know whether it's that he respects my intelligence more or she likes to be optimistic. We also get to discuss how my insurance is still denying the savella, even after I tried their other stupid medicine and it didn't work!! I did my part...why can't they do theirs? I spent two weeks feeling like crap because the other meds didn't work...but they won't approve and pay for the one that does even though it's not that expensive. Why does this not make sense???

I'm having lunch with a good friend afterward though so that should perk up the day somewhat. Then I'm running a million errands so that I don't have to later in the week. Return videos, return library books, pick up a few things at the grocery store...ect. Tonight the Indian Dancers are coming to camp. I missed them last week so I will walk down and see them tonight.

It is prank week in camp. Night before last, we were forked. The leaders snuck up to our house and stuck plastic forks in the yard. It was hilarious. Unfortunately, Fido picked them all up before I had a chance to take a picture to post. I haven't figured out what they did last night yet. So to get them back...Fido snuck down at 4:30 am and put several realistic goose decoys on the picnic table and lawn of their cabin. He then hid and used a goose call to wake them. When they looked out the window all those geese were staring back at them! I can't wait to ask him how it went! It's hard to believe that these women spend a month in camp every summer and are still scared of wildlife!

Well I must leave...fingers crossed that the ct scan really is as good as she said. =]

♥Spot

No comments:

Post a Comment