Tuesday, August 11, 2009

So the big day is...

tomorrow. I have to be there at 6:30 am. Surgery at 7:30. So why am I still up and online at 10:15pm? Because I'm scared shitless. Yeah...I'm not afraid to admit it. I'm not scared of the pain after surgery. I'm not scared of the pathology results. At this point in time, there's nothing I can do about any of that except deal. I'm scared of surgery...I hate being put under. I'm really kind of a control freak and being put under is losing control. When I think about it, I hyperventilate. So, not much sleep for me tonight.

On a good note, I had a great day. My daughter and her boyfriend helped me clean the house top to bottom (since I'm not sure when I'll be capable again). My son got his driver's license. And then his girlfriend came out and we all went swimming. Then we grilled steaks and made dinner and watched a movie. It was quality time. If all goes well with my surgery, my daughter and her boyfriend leave for Texas tomorrow night. I'm so excited for her. But sad.

And just so things go my way...I packed a bag for the hospital. Because if you're prepared...you never have to stay. Spot's law.

Take care dears & I'll catch you on the flip side.
♥Spot

No comments:

Post a Comment